Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lovely Tuesday



(Hands behind his back) "I have a present for you."
"Ooohh ... let's have a look. Wah, very nice."
"This is pretty mama."
"Are you sure that's mama? Mama's hair not like that lah!"
"I tied your hair mah!" (Giggles hysterically)
"What's that mama's wearing? A birthday cake?"
(Hoots with laughter) "This is a party dress."
"Looks delicious. Like icing on a cake. It's very colourful."
"See the yellow shoes? Nice or not?"
"Very nice, darling. What's that on top of my head?"
"It's an angel thing."
"With wings?"
"Yes. You're my angel mama. I love you mummy."
"I know darling. And I love the big purple heart. Come here sweetie."
*Hugs* *Hugs*
"I love you too. And thank you for your pretty picture. You made me feel pretty and happy."
"I love you." (Eyes shining brightly, he skipped off with a happy grin on his face.)

Outside the window, the rain continue to drizzle.
But a song and dance filled my heart,
for simple happiness such as this
that lifts my soul
beyond this sincere innocent gesture
offered by a loving boy.

What a beautiful world!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Maverick SM said...

Kids are bias.... only draw mama; papa excluded!!!!

29/8/07 03:24  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Maybe it's because mama give the biggest hugs and kisses, no?? :-)

29/8/07 10:53  
Blogger Helen said...

Awwww, this is so sweet. :-)

Hey, do you tie your hair like sailor moon? How come your boy draw you like black haired Sailor Moon?

PS: Glad you're heeding RPK's call wearing yellow killer heels..lol

30/8/07 13:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!