Monday, August 27, 2007

Apa saya peduli? Merdeka!

I can't belief he actually said this (as reported in The SUN today at page 2):-

"It's NOT MY NATURE TO INTERFERE in such matters. What is required is JUSTICE."
(My emphasis in BOLD.)

So the hue and cry over the case of THAT UMNO guy bold enough to snub HRH The Sultan of Selangor is now CLOSED? Semua OK?

BERSIH, CEKAP DAN AMANAH?

Frankly, I'd expect someone to be mighty pissed-off by the whole shameful episode. These days, the little and big napoleons are more powerful than kings and emperors.

And of course, he who-need-not-be-named is celebrating MERDEKA in the very real sense of the word.





Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hi Hi Hi, great to see you active again nearing merdeka! lol

I'm getting more and more pissed by what I read in the papers. You're right, these little napoleons are getting more and more arrogant. As if they're throwing down a challenge...
"Not happy, sue me lar!.."

27/8/07 17:27  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Ho Ho Ho!! I'm missing you guys more than actually the thrill of updating my blog. lol!

You're right, Helen. I think this coming 50th anniversary only serves to remind us how rotten things have gotten to. Sometimes, I feel Malaysians are driven to selfishness as an escape from all those things that they could no longer control from happening in this country.

Well, this Friday IS a public holiday - so all the cheers to you too Helen!!

27/8/07 17:39  
Blogger zewt said...

well... i have nothing to say besides... sam jiu la....

it's expected anyway.

27/8/07 17:40  
Blogger Maverick SM said...

The more I read and hear of current events, the more I come to believed that this is not the Malaysia I belonged to.

The country is now a zoo. We are made the monkeys of the land.

27/8/07 23:00  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Zewt: Seriously, I concur with you and am really thinking of doing away with writing such boring & depressing socio-poli stuff for the sake of my blog survival. You & Helen got it right in not venturing into this dung pit. lol


Mave: Hi - I was wondering when you'd turn up to give me some cheer! :-)

Yeah - all these nostalgia played up by the mainstream media in the run-up to Merdeka only serves to remind us that almost EVERYONE is feeling the sadness and hankering for a return to the good ol' days.

But as always, CAKAP TAK SERUPA BIKIN.

Come Sept 1, it's SEMUA OK and back to business as usual, no?

Happy Holidays, Mave!

28/8/07 14:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!