Monday, July 02, 2007

A chocoholic's dilemma

I made a tough decision to stay away from chocolates because once I get started on them, I find it very very hard to stop myself. And since I fear I now *how sad* qualify as a member of the "slow metabolism" club of which Helen is also a member, I have started to look at one of my all-time favourite comfort foods with trepidation.



And no sooner had I made that decision, a recent visitor to the house brought along a box of scrumptious DOVE chocolates from Choc' Stop. *Sigh*

I did the next best thing in such trying circumstances.

The labels said 100gm of these heavenly chocolates equals 533 kcal. I took out the weighing scale and counted 10 pieces per 100gm.

It's much easier to be rational about the whole thing, isn't it? I figured I can easily work off the 106.6 calories I gained from not denying myself the pleasures of having 2 melt-in-the-mouth delicious chocolates.

The only tough part was in picking which flavour to have.



I settled for the above, today.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

I know your dilemma, that is why, I'm volunteering myself to take care of your dilemma.

Send it all here. I'll even reimburse u for the courier fees. LOL

My thighs can take it....

2/7/07 18:27  
Blogger zewt said...

and to burn 533 calories... u will need to run 10km/h on the treadmill for 50 minutes or so... haha...

2/7/07 21:26  
Blogger Helen said...

Sssshhhh Zewt! Bad boy!

3/7/07 17:59  
Blogger Arena Green said...

That's what I LIKE about you, Helen!! Lol! And yeah, let's spank Zewt for trying to "sabo" us. :-)

4/7/07 15:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!