Saturday, April 14, 2007

I want to travel the world

Did I ever mention to you that I have a passion for travelling? Near or far, it doesn't matter. Below is a weekend post of some of the places I have been to recently.



The ruins of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia


The guardians of Angkor Thom in Siem Reap, Cambodia


The old palace of Ubud in Bali


The majestic volcano in Kintamani, Bali


A traditional long house in the Sarawak Cultural Village, in Kuching, Sarawak


The trams along the narrow streets of Hong Kong


Bustling crowd doing their weekend shopping in Hong Kong

The ever-changing skyline of Macau


Saying "hi" to all you folks from the Guia Fortress in Macau!



*Note: This is not a paid post. Just a musing about what I would love to do on a regular basis if the funds are there.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger TH said...

Cambodia! Bali! Macau!

Ooo..the envy!

I've always thought after working life has started, that will probably be (almost) the end of my travelling passion due to time constraints.

Glad to hear that someone is still making it work :)

14/4/07 17:49  
Blogger mob1900 said...

and I'm a couch potato traveler, Astro's Globe Trekker cukup for me!

14/4/07 18:36  
Blogger Maverick SM said...

I also envy you lah. Take me along, Ah Moi.

15/4/07 00:13  
Blogger zewt said...

siem reap... i've been there :P

17/4/07 01:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!