Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wear something yellow on Saturdays

I was looking forward to this.

BERSIH organizers have started urging Malaysians nationwide to wear "something yellow" every Saturday as a protest against the government for turning a deaf ear to calls for reform.

"It can be a yellow cap, a yellow shirt, a yellow ribbon ... just anything in yellow ..."

I rummaged through my wardrobe and checked at least 10 items in varying shades of yellow or a combination of colours with yellow being rather prominent.

And I suddenly feel like I need a pair of yellow sandals. Maybe a nice lemon coloured tote. And some cute accessories in yellow to dangle from my handphone and carry-alls.

I'm feeling bright and breezy already just thinking about it. Heheh ... this shopaholic is really going to enjoy doing this!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Maverick SM said...

I just found a yellow undie...hehehe

13/11/07 23:18  
Blogger Helen said...

Sei lor.. you are giving me excuse to shop shop shop. OK.. I will wear yellow.

Now I go online shopping. Love the idea of wearing yellow. Afterall I'm wong meen por. lol

13/11/07 23:18  
Blogger Helen said...

Mave - Any chance you'll let the undie out? I wanna see..

13/11/07 23:19  
Blogger zewt said...

now... this is something really cool. i shall not live my life in regret anymore.

14/11/07 01:00  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Mave: Hahaha .. bright yellow undies are cool, esp. worn under white pants! LOL

Helen: Psst .. yellow bra for u?? ;-)

Zewt: When's your stag nite? You can don BOTH the yellow undies and bra, WAKAKAKAKA !!!!

14/11/07 08:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i jus learned abt this every saturday yellow thingy here. i will comply as a form of making a political statement

14/11/07 09:27  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Oooh .. let me thank you ah bong on behalf of those who want to make this a success!

14/11/07 16:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!