Monday, November 12, 2007

One good reason

I don't hate him for not living up to his election promises. Really.

I think he's just not cut out to be a good prime minister. He doesn't have what it takes to be a leader of men. But, all things considered, at least he doesn't give me goosebumps every time he opens his mouth.

Which makes him appear the better choice than a good many other buayas waiting in line to depose him.

On the other hand ...

I can't stand the fact that the longer he sits in office, the more we all have to endure that obnoxious son-in-law of his.

And this singular factor is enough to convince me that I won't be sorry to see him go.

The SIL has done a good job in making himself one of the most repugnant personalities in Malaysia.

Isn't that a good enough reason to vote him out?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

so many ppl said he is not doing anythin... sometimes i wonder... what should he do? seriously... if it was Tun M... i think we're all screwed...

12/11/07 15:58  
Blogger Helen said...

AM, I think this FIL is a bigger scam. He really knows how to act like a lamb..

I doubt he's ignorant. He's a better actor than the SIL.

If it's the Oscar, the SIL can only grab the best supporting role.

12/11/07 16:51  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Zewt: Comparing durians with petai doesn't make them both less stinky.

Helen: The operative word is "appear". But I believe we both would love to see an end to this unholy FIL-SIL alliance, eh?

12/11/07 17:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I feel too!

13/11/07 05:57  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Glad we are in agreement, Bayi!!

13/11/07 19:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!