Monday, September 03, 2007

Hot soup trouble

Just as I am warming up to a new season of frussing and fussing about the silly goings-on in this country, I was stopped dead in my tracks by a bowl of hot soup.

Soup spill on the keyboard is a rather major damage which I found out to my dismay. I am now without my laptop and had to post this short notice on a borrowed PC.

On a slightly cheerful note, maybe this is a good opportunity for hubby to get me something useful for my birthday next month. :-)

Right now, I feel :-(

4 Comments:

Blogger TH said...

Oh no. Don't stop blogging though k? Meanwhile, have fun doing other things then :)

5/9/07 07:16  
Blogger chong y l said...

AM:

I protest that "farking" comment at that awefool place in Ipoh!
Now you're no amore mGf!:( You n hellen cease and desist! OR I shall follow with a RM20mil suit!:(

7/9/07 16:32  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a hot soup! No worry... will wait you back in action

13/9/07 02:08  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Twisted Heels: Thanks for the encouraging words, friend!

Desi: Whatever happened to your pledge to defend my right to disagree? Chill out uncle Desi!! Cheers! :-)

Kenny: Hello! Yeah - I got into real hot soup - and you got a hot time going there in Dubai!!

14/9/07 23:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!