Thursday, November 16, 2006

Introducing Pak Lah to Citizen Nades

From the SUN at page 2 today:-

... On the perception that (Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi) is slowing down in his fight against corruption, he said he was doing his best but it was difficult without the support and help of the people.

Once again he appealed to the people to "help me to fight corruption by providing evidence".

(Note: Bold emphasis are mine. For full text of Abdullah's speech, log on to www.pmo.gov.my)

********************

First of all, I find Pak Lah's claim that he is not getting the support and help from the people in his fight against corruption rather strange.

I know he is a busy man, but to give an example, surely he has heard of the good paper the SUN?

No? Surely those boys from the 4th floor have (at some point) read the paper?

Surely, surely, if not he, then someone close to him must have heard of the good work of Citizen Nades?

No again? Gosh, these guys must be living on another planet!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Howsy said...

LOL! I blogged about the same thing also, with a very obvious picture evidence for the very blind one.

Oh, welcome back!

16/11/06 08:26  
Blogger PabloPabla said...

Hurray! Anak Merdeka has hit the bulls eye! Woohoo!

16/11/06 08:30  
Blogger Maverick SM said...

Why did you change to Beta? Is it better?

16/11/06 17:52  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Truth is, I don't know. I accepted the offer to transfer to Beta on a whim (my fingers clicked "yes" without my brain registering the consequences!) I hv yet to explore all the added features but so far, I like what I see. Editing work is also easier on Beta. But bear in mind, the change cannot be reversed.

16/11/06 19:23  
Blogger H J Angus said...

Yeah I thought about Beta but did not like the idea of the one-way ticket.

Maybe in a few months they will start charging? :)

20/11/06 10:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!