Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not a hiatus

Missed me?

I certainly hope so, yes ... this blogger live for admirers like you!!! So, say you miss me lar or I'll die of heartbreak! :)

That short trip must have done wonders to my weary soul. I just got back and have lots to talk about but I have not the time to do so yet. Let me get a few things out of the way so that I can concentrate on giving you my FULLEST attention, okay??

And oh, I just GOT to clarify that my photo-op on Rembau in the previous post was not a tribute to that greasy-haired guy.

Sheessh ... he's just joined his boss, the keris-wielding Pak Misai in the UMNO gallery of the shameless & gutless. I have absolutely no respect for people who ride roughshod over the feelings of the non-Malays in their bid to show some political clout. And believe me, I'm not the only non-Malay feeling p***ed off by this budak hingus. Go check out Mave for stronger viewpoints. (p.s. this short rant is dedicated to you, Mave. Every once in a while, I gotta please some people who enjoy seeing Amoi in red. LOL!)

Okey dokey.

I said I don't have the time but I just lost a bit of self-discipline here. Thanks to all my kawan who dropped a line while I was away. It's nice not having to come home to an empty house.

Carry on with your background conversation here in the comment section. Hey - make my day lar!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Maverick SM said...

The notti girl is back... and writes nothing...

Hei, I got named...for KJ things but you forget to named the pisang thing... it's not fair girl!!!!

22/8/06 23:40  
Blogger Arena Green said...

I chiak liao lo the pisang, jin ho chiak! LOL ... you put me in such a good mood Mave. Thanks!!

23/8/06 00:06  
Blogger Howsy said...

Holiday liao, got bring girl-girl kai kai har? Or busy bikin boi-boi? ;)

23/8/06 07:50  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! More current issue please!

23/8/06 08:16  
Blogger Wingz said...

ok la ok la ... i miss yew la! nah happy anot?

24/8/06 01:46  
Blogger Helen said...

Likedat also can ar?? lol

OK OK any program planned for THursday??

24/8/06 10:04  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Howsy, u notti boi. No need bikin summore, alreadi got all i need to make me happy!

Kenny: Request granted for a nice kawan like u. See latest entry, ok?

Wingz taikor: I'm so happy I cannot sleep tonite! :-)

Helen: Thanks for taking a break from tabloid reading to come here (LOL). We shall get together soon at Desi's place 4 Merdeka gathering, rite??

24/8/06 17:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!