Friday, May 25, 2007

Have a hearty weekend!

I don't know whether it is writer's block or blog fatigue or whatever, but my mind has gone blank. Not necessarily depressed or anything, just that the desire to "talk" is right at the bottom of my list of things to do.

So, instead of letting this blog go stale on my last posting while I hibernate for a while, I'm recyling some jokes that's been sitting in the draft box for the longest time.

Hope you find it funny enough to put a smile on your face. Cheers!

********************

Two beggars found a motorcycle on the street - somebody had forgotten to take the key with him.

The motorcycle was there with a sidecar, so one tramp jumped on the motorcycle, the other in the sidecar, and they sped away bound for the next town.

After 15 minutes, the man who was driving looked at his friend.

The friend's face was absolutely red, as if he had gone mad, or as if he were dying. He asked, "What is the matter?"

The other said, "Slow down a little, because this thing has no bottom, and I have been running all the way!"



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Maverick SM said...

hahahahaha...this is a good one!!!!!

26/5/07 22:33  
Blogger TH said...

Have an enjoyable rest!

27/5/07 03:38  
Blogger chong y l said...

was that AM running away from the TRIO at lvC one moonless nite but fool of stars; oh, now I see PM versus AM!? -- knotty wan

27/5/07 18:25  
Blogger zewt said...

dont take too long ya...

28/5/07 00:30  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Dear all, thanks for dropping by. I hope I don't have to wait till September ends before I shake off the dust! :-D

28/5/07 09:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!