Wednesday, March 08, 2006

In honour of her on International Women's Day today




"When Dana whispered those life-saving words to me, 'You're still you. And I love you,' it meant more to me than just a personal declaration of faith and commitment. In a sense it was an affirmation that marriage and family stood at the center of everything, and if both were intact, so was your universe."
- Christopher Reeve

"Some of the choices in life 'will choose you'. How you face these choices, these turns in the road, with what kind of attitude, more than the choices themselves, is what will define the context of your life."
- Dana Reeve


In memory of Dana Reeve, widow of Christopher Reeve, a non-smoker, who passed away from lung cancer yesterday.





Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

happy women's day..

8/3/06 17:24  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Terima kasih dan sama-sama...

I celebrated this day by baking a cake for my kids. :)

8/3/06 19:31  
Blogger Maverick SM said...

Are you superman's fan? hehehe

9/3/06 00:20  
Blogger Arena Green said...

haha ... The answer is No, Mave.

I suppose u hv resolved the mystery of how u missed my postings for weeks?

9/3/06 11:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!