Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lighten up

A doctor came to see a patient, a very ill woman.

He entered the room and after five minutes he was out.

He asked the husband who was waiting there, "Give me a cockscrew!" The husband was a little worried why a cockscrew should be needed.

But then, the doctor came out again after five minutes, perspiring, and he said, "Now, give me a screwdriver!"

The husband got very excited, but still kept silent - because the doctor knows what to do.

After another five minutes, the doctor was back again and he asked for a chisel and hammer. Then it was too much for the distraught husband who could not stand it any longer and he said, "What is wrong with my wife?"

The doctor said, "I don't know yet, because I have not been able to open my bag!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maverick SM said...

LOL! I love this! can we have more?

7/3/06 05:39  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Want to hear the one about Mulla Nasruddin??

7/3/06 10:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!