Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Same deck of cards


Some people are getting excited over the possibility of a Cabinet reshuffle by our PM, maybe as early as next week.

I look at it this way. Just like a deck of common playing cards, no matter how hard you shuffle and reshuffle, you end up with essentially the same kind of pictures, maybe in a different position.

However, if you are imaginative enough to add in a deck of Tarot cards, you might just create a different kind of game altogether and that would certainly make it interesting, don't you think?

But my guess is Malaysian politics are akin to the common cards, and no amount of shuffling by our PM will get rid of the deadwoods and clowns that make up a majority of them.

No?? As someone said, I'd eat my words (and my shoes) if proven wrong!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Arena Green said...

You're much more optimistic than me, CC - maybe because you are also so much younger and less jaded?

After seeing what happened to the China Press editors recently, I am inclined to think that there are forces within the system much more powerful than the guy we elected as PM with a huge mandate.

And in the meantime, I am not cleaning my shoes just yet. ;)

18/1/06 18:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!