Friday, December 09, 2005

My Morning Cuppa


Its a wet wet morning when I woke up today. But its nice and cozy in my humble abode. And I made myself a warm cup of rose milk tea to start my day. Its pretty easy and worth your while if you like your tea with a fragrant twist to it. Just mix a packet of Boh Tea 3-in-1 in very hot water, add about 10 rose buds (you might want to rinse the flowers first), let it steep a minute and voila! A fragrant cup of milky drink to perk up your day. Sometimes, I substitute the rose buds with half a teaspoon of lavender, which does wonders to calm frazzled nerves on hectic days. And oh, by the way, you may want to scoop up the flowers and discard them before you enjoy your drink. Have a nice day today!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger atchinois said...

what kind off food is that?

hmmm looks nice too... nice blog anak merdeka.

www.atchinois.blogspot.com

9/12/05 20:20  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Thank you, atchinois (how d'ya spell that??). Its a drink, to rival the local (Malaysian) all-time favourite Teh Tarik. If you're a guy and you're inviting a girl over for a cuppa, you might just vow her with this. Fact: all my girlfriends love it!

9/12/05 21:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!