Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Outrageous 50% rise in Seremban parking fees!

I can't believe it!

That parking ticket stuck on my windscreen today cost me RM0.60 per hour this morning. Up a blardy 50% from RM0.40 only 2 weeks ago!

The Makcik sitting in the pondok was annoyed when I queried her on the increase.

"Sudah naik sejak 1 haribulan Jun la!" she barked back at me, probably irritated at having to repeat the same line thousands of time since the increase.

Eh, MB Mohamad Hasan of Negri Sembilan. This is Seremban la. How come parking our car in this sleepy town cost more than in Selangor Negeri Maju?

Is this another effort to raise some funds to join in the BODEKFEST? Or is this another manifestation of the Abdullah Ahmad Badawi administration? B(arang) N(aik) semua OK!

I'm truly p***ed off.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parking rates in Seremban have been increased by 20 sen per hour!!!!

OMFGWTFBBQPLS!!!!!!

13/6/06 19:22  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Yeah, and I feel like adding a few more expletives myself!

13/6/06 19:29  
Blogger Howsy said...

Mungkin dia nak korang 'chan lifestail', guna pablik transpok dan jangan pandu kerta kot...

13/6/06 20:02  
Blogger Arena Green said...

WHAT public transport la Howsy? Oh yeah - forgot you probably never been to Seremban b4.

And I've just been informed that some shops in the new township had their assessment rates increased 300% this year. Bet the opposition parties wish the election is next month!

Maybe I should move to Ipoh. After all, I speak very good Cantonese. lol

13/6/06 20:42  
Blogger Howsy said...

Just wondering why were you in Seremban? I tot you're from Jay Bee?

Public transport in Furong? We need answers from the man in Furong himself, if you know who I mean...

13/6/06 23:49  
Blogger Arena Green said...

The man from FuRong resides in Selangor Negeri Maju now Howsy. And, how did you deduce I'm from JB? Site meter issit? Not very accurate leh!

But I do have some biz in Seremban, that's why I only just found out about the shocking rate increase.

See, if I park my car for 5 hours, that means another RM1 extra, and one cup of kopi to the gomen!

14/6/06 08:50  
Blogger Fashionasia said...

Barang naik!! semua naik!!
skirt jangan naik too tinggi ok!!

14/6/06 15:54  
Blogger Arena Green said...

Skirt naik, fashionasia?? I think the moral police & mat skodengs would like that, VERY MUCH!

14/6/06 19:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!