Saturday, September 09, 2006

A weekend joke for Howsy's roses

It's Saturday, and since I've got no rotiboy for you Howsy, I hope this one will do. Thanks again for the roses, I so appreciate your thoughtfulness. (Btw, I actually C&P this from somewhere in the Networld, not very original but it's the time spent that counts, eh??)

********************

Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers ... those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, and no spine, and the head and butt are interchangeable."

********************

I wonder why they left out the lawyer in this joke? Maybe Lokter/Loyar Mave might help, 'coz he's got one original tickler here which I really enjoyed.

Go on, read it. That one is for real and is much funnier than mine. Have a nice weekend folks!



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha... good entry, I like it. The fifth surgeon was right.

9/9/06 14:04  
Blogger Maverick SM said...

I love this joke too. hehehe

Lawyers, you can't operate on them... you'll find all their organs in the wronf place and you'll be sued for putting them in the place it was to be.

9/9/06 14:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks very much for the dedication. Virtual gifts could come in handy, eh? Wait till ayam kambing bag, I'll give you all real ones. :)

9/9/06 22:52  
Blogger chong y l said...

how about Bloggers?

Ezy to cut sin-se every vein is blocked, esp the head! cut out every vain!

14/9/06 23:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!